Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Second Post

This site is much less "clunky" than Radio Userland. It was not apparent to you, but sometimes on Radio Userland my writing would suddenly dissapear before I pressed the post button. Then I would have to start all over. Sometimes days would pass before my post could be seen by anyone else.

In Radio Userland's defense, it has all sorts of geeky options. They are so complex that a book has been published explaining them. What a book! Nerd city! If you were smart enough to understand the book you would probably not need it in the first place.

Years ago, I thrived on all that stuff. Now, simplification appeals. "Put the rock in the box."

I resisted this Google site for months bacause I don't like ads. But, all in all, it seems like the best min/max compromise.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home