Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blog Security Matters

Posting to a blog regularly keeps people interested. If I were to tell when we would be out of the country, people would not have to look at the blog every day in frustration, waiting for a new post. However, a lot of people read this blog, many of whom I do not know. Saying that we would be out of the country for three weeks would be an invitation to burglary. Katherine and I do not feel comfortable about that. So, for better or worse, there is no advance notice of our trips.

Recently, there have been four comments from people to the effect of "great 'blog, take a look at my site". When you click on the link to their site, you get an advertisement or worse. These comments are removed as quickly as I can. I hope that this is not the beginning of a deluge.