Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cheetahs



Last fall I joined the Berkeley Camera Club.  They have a number of interesting activities including competitions.  So, I have been dusting off old photos and using what I have learned about digital processing to make them look a little better (without breaking any rules).  These two cheetahs are sitting on an ant hill in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania, looking for prey.  I cropped the photo to concentrate on the cheetahs.  Then, since this was a gloomy, overcast day, I lightened it a little bit.

Last night this won first prize in the Nature category.

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to be apart of moule.blogspot.com. This is such an excellent group.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home