Saturday, September 18, 2004

Body Language

When I turn off the sound and watch Bush and Kerry on TV, this is what I see: Bush is energetic, enthusiastic, and appears to be enjoying himself. Kerry looks tired and discouraged.

The only election that I can think of like this is Truman vs. Dewey. (However, Dewey was more wooden and "statesmanlike" in his demeanor than tired and discouraged.)

So, right now, if I were a betting man, my money would have to be on Bush. The Stock Market seems to agree.

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Probably better off taking a look at the '08 race instead: Hillary vs. "the field." Just think what the media coverage may look like in '08: Brokaw? Gone. Jennings? Gone. Rather? Gone. I believe that 2008 will be worth staying up to watch for the first time in quite some time because all the talking heads we've listened to for the last 25 years will be retired. Anybody want to run for President?
Dave in Indianapolis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home