Thursday, August 19, 2004

Final Exam

On Monday night, I took the final exam in my insurance course. We were asked to write an essay answer to a problem. It was a closed book exam. The instructor told us in advance that he would prefer that we used laptop computers and give him a disk so that he would not have to read handwriting.

I did that. However it did occur to me that it would have been very easy to have all my class notes stored in the computer. The instructor would never see it. I decided that since I had never cheated on an exam before, it would be silly to start now. I wonder whether the other class members felt that way.

Since it is an essay type exam, I have no idea of how well I did. I am pretty sure that the general theme of my answer was on track. I may have made a few errors on little details. I won't know my grade until it comes in the mail.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger James Moule said...

I got an "A".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home