Friday, January 25, 2013

Death Valley

Photo by Larry Schectman

In December I participated in a photo workshop in Death Valley given by Brenda Tharp.  (That's her on the left in the photo above. I'm on the right.)

This was a wonderful experience.  Brenda is a natural born teacher and the half dozen other participants were intelligent and interesting. They were also darned good photographers.  I was stretched and challenged to look at things a new way.

At the end of the workshop, I made a list of 9 specific new things I learned.  Since I have been taking photographs since 1947, it's either that I'm stupid or Brenda's a good teacher.  I prefer to think the latter.

You can see a small portfolio of my work here.


1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Allegria Travels/Diana and Bill said...

James
Your photos of Death Valley are stellar! We will use them for inspiration on our next visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home